Why add newsbrands to your media mix?
The cross-platform coverage and trusted, engaging content created by newsbrands distinguishes them as an important channel for businesses looking to connect with customers. 60% of time spent reading a newspaper is devoid of engagement with any other media source. What’s more, 85% of UK adults agree with the following statement: ‘seeing a brand or product in newsbrands ‘gives me confidence that it’s right for me.’’
Here are six more reasons why advertising with newsbrands is important to a wider marketing strategy:
- Newspapers make TV twice as effective and online display four times more efficient.
- Adding press to a TV advertising campaign produces a 58% uplift in business effects. Furthermore, the combination of TV and press drives a 72% increase in ‘reason to buy’.
- Newsbrand activity boosts display by 53% versus. online display with no newsbrand activity.
- Newsbrand activity boosts social media by 118% versus social activity with no newsbrand presence.
- Newsbrands reach 24.9 million adults and 6 million 18-34s every day.
- Including newspaper advertising in your campaign boosts ROI by three times on average.
Ready to press ahead?